- Change the probe type by highlighting PROBE and then DPAD to the right.
Types include: FH2E, HT400A, KBA525, D790.
- Indicates the current mode of operation. The mode is changed
through the MEASURE options menu.
- THK CAL
- Sets the number of points needed to calibrate the scope.
If set to 1-PT then only a zero block reading is required, and if set
to 2-pt then a low reading and a high reading are required.
- This will zero the scope scales.
- Provides the functionality necessary to calibrate the scope.
- PROBE ZERO
- This zeroes the scope with the current probe. Highlight PROBE ZERO then
Use the DPAD arrow to the right, and then couple to the Zero Block.
- This sets the speed of sound used to determine displayed results.
The sound velocity varies with material and temperature.
- CAL REMINDER
- Turns the Calibration Reminder on/off which reminds users to calibrate
on power up or after a certain length of time.
- TEMP COMP
- Enables/Disables temperature comparison mode. This either does or
does not require a component and ambient temperature, respectively.
- PROBE DELAY
- Sets the length of time, in micro-seconds, for probe delay.
- Sets the mode of operation for the scope. Choices include:
Thickness, A-Scan, B-Scan, Min/Max, and Diff.
- Indicates whether Dual-Multi is on or off.
- display delay
- Sets the display delay time in micro-seconds.
- display range
- Sets the range on the horizontal scope axis. The range
is set in the current units.
- Toggles the freeze mode on/off.
- MAX GAIN MODE
- Sets the mode by which maximum gain is selected. Choices include:
Auto, AGC off, High, Low, and Manual.
- Indicates the currently available maximum gain value in decibels.
- Sets configuration modes for various readings. Need clarification.
- gate a start
- Set the placement for gate A start.
- gate a width
- Sets the width of the A gate.
- GATE A THR
- Set the gate A amplitude threshold.
- Selection to access file creation and loading.
- Selection to access the file properties which includes 'advance by'
- Selects the view mode. Choices include: spread, list, and off.
In spread mode rows and columns are displayed, in list mode a single row
is displayed, and off disables the display of previous readings.
- MASTER CMT
- Master comment list allows making comments.
- Files may be exported using the export option.
- Sets the conditions where data is overwritten by new readings.
- Sets MIN setting on which the scope displays an alarm.
- Sets MAX setting on which the scope displays an alarm.
- LOAD P-SET
- Loads some settings.
- SAVE P-SET
- Saves some settings.
- UPDATE RATE
- Sets the update rate.
- Sets rectification, and choices include: neg, pos, full, and rf.
- Sets the radix to either a comma or a period. For example,
the decimal point in 1.244 is a radix.
- LAST READING
- If last reading is set to hold then the last data reading is
held on screen in outline text, otherwise the screen reading is blanked.
- Sets screen brightness on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Selects a color scheme to display on the screen.
- Changes the language displayed on screen.
- Orientation is either Right Hand or Left Hand.
- DT FMT
- Determines the format for displaying dates.
- DATE TIME
- Determines the format for date and time information.
- POWER DOWN
- Sets the length of idle time resulting in auto power off.
- Sets the unit of measurement displayed on the screen.
- Sets resolution to auto, 2 decimal placesm, or 3 decimal places.
- ZERO BLOCK
- Changes information concerning the Zero Block.
- VEL REF BLOCK
- Sets information about the velocity reference block.
- Allows certain menu selections to be locked out.
- MENU MODE
- Changes the mode of menus displayed on the screen.
- FUNC KEY
- Allows function keys to be assigned new values.
- Allows a password to be set up for use in locking the scope.
- Sets rectification.
- Main Code:3.22, 28Jul2014 BLD1
Boot Code:2.01, 11Jun2014
Upload Code: 2.01, 12Mar2013
FPGA Design: 1.00.0.15